Fribel is based in the Middle East specializing in all aspects of epoxy terrazzo flooring.
With offices in the Middle East, Fribel Gulf is geared towards the growing and vibrant G.C.C. market. Our company has become a major player in the region, in particular since its leading involvement in the floor installation of the New Hamad International Airport previously known as NDIA.
Fribel Gulf has poured in place over 140,000m2 of Epoxy Terrazzo for
various contract packages of this unique project.
• CP18 Main Passenger Terminal and Terminal A, B & C
• CP19 Emiri Terminal Building
• CP51 North Node Passenger Terminal D & E
• CP65 HIA-NDIA Airlines Operations Facility Building
• CP110 Duty Free, Retail, Food & Beverage Facility
• Consolidated Rental Car Facility Building
Fribel’s branch in the United States specializes in the procurement, supply and shipment of Terrazzo materials, and our highly trained, skilled talent is drawn from its European offices.
Regarding project support, Fribel Gulf can competitively supply the following services:
• Initial floor design and material specifications in line with the Client’s requirements
• Production of all requisite drawings, specifications, health and safety information, proposed work program and long-term maintenance procedures
• Production of specialized artwork and subsequent installation of the Epoxy Terrazzo system to completion
• Precast design, manufacturing and installation of stairs, skirting, cove
This Terrazzo Design website is produced by Fribel Gulf as a reference guide for designers and building owners to better understand the benefits of Epoxy Terrazzo.